Monday, September 1, 2008

HARAMBEE STARS vs. NAMIBIA - The event

Kenya’s Harambee stars are at it again this weekend !

The boys take on Namibia at the Moi International sports centre on Saturday and the tickets are out.The last time we played at home was againist the Mugabe boo boys and we showed them the real Kenyan way of the 12th man that wins that wins the game.

To be honest I haven’t been following the world cup qualifications to know if we win where we will be or who is the leading goalscorer,or which group we are....better still,who makes the subs bench.Dude!!! and I dare say that I am a fan!! Shame .Why? Incase youre wondering, why am i so hard on my self? Answer? Because I know the arsenal’s next game starting line up...yup..shame on me..and you too!

But who cares ?I know that we’ll do it again.BEAT ANY OPPONENT THAT COMES TO KENYA!

Hope to see you there dudes..and as a matter of speaking dudettes.

No comments:

Labels